How To Get Started
Here’s some helpful material that details what we’re about and how to easily sign up for our workout classes.
CHECK OUT OUR STUDIO IN THE VIDEO BELOW
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS FOR STARTING OUT
I’M NEW, WHERE DO I START?
To sign up, click “book now”, you will be directed to Mind Body Online where all of our scheduling and payments are done. In the top right corner, click “sign up”. Create an account with us and find a time on our schedule that works for you. Book your class from there! E-mail us at [email protected] for any questions!
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
Click on ‘book a class’ below. It will take you to Mindbody. In the upper right hand corner click the ‘Sign up!’ button and follow the instructions.
DO YOU OFFER BEGINNER CLASSES?
For those new to Pilates, feel free to jump into any class! Our instructors can modify for any experience level. If you are new to Megaformer, we offer a Pilates on the Megaformer class which is a slower paced class, but still performed on the Megaformer. However, if neither of those classes work for you, you are welcome to jump right into any class as our instructors are trained to teach beginners and advanced clients in any class and help you modify throughout the 40-50 minutes.
HOW EARLY SHOULD I ARRIVE?
Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your class start time. If it’s your first time with us, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior so we can introduce you to the machine.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We do not require that you wear socks with a grip on them but we do sell them at the studio for your convenience as many clients enjoy this feature! Wear comfortable clothes you can move in, just like you would wear to the gym.
ARE THERE DIFFERENT LEVEL CLASSES?
Our Megaformer classes are made for and welcome all fitness level types, however, we do offer Pilates on the Mega classes for a slower paced class, and advanced classes for a more experienced client. All our Pilates classes are built for any level and all our instructors are taught how to manage the workout for all different levels.
It’s Easy to Start! Click Below & Check Out What We Offer.
COMMON LOGISTICAL QUESTIONS
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY CLASS?
• We have a 12 –hour cancellation policy. That means you can cancel up to 12 hours before class start time and the class will be credited back to your account for future use.
• Canceled classes cannot be switched within the 12-hour window, however you may show up as a walk-in for another class that same day and if a spot is available, it’s all yours!
• All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
• If you need to cancel a reservation, log into MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble cancelling or have any questions, email us at [email protected]
WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL WITHIN 12 HOURS OF THE CLASS START TIME, YOU WILL LOSE THE CLASS CREDIT.
WHAT IS THE WAITLIST AND HOW DOES THAT WORK?
• If a class you’d like to take is full, we highly recommend putting yourself on the waitlist.
• In order to do so, you must purchase a class or package. If you do not get a spot in the class, your account will be credited!
• If a spot opens, you will be added to the class and receive an email confirmation(please make sure you are signed up for e-mails).
• All classes have a 12-hour cancellation notice, so if you’re added to a class from the waitlist at the last minute, be aware the 12-hour cancellation still applies.
• The waitlist closes 12 hours prior to that class start time.
• If you no longer want a spot in the class, you need to remove yourself from the waitlist 12 hours in advance of the class. If you are added to the class and fail to remove yourself in time, you will lose the class credit.